Legal Terms and Conditions
Agreement: By using the services of this site you agree to the following terms. DomainAppraisal.org is owned by Domain Name Dynamics LLC. (hereinafter referred to as DnDynamics).
- 1. Appraisals
- DnDynamics is in the business of providing domain name appraisals. Our Appraisals are based on several factors as noted on our website. As used herein the term Appraisal or Appraisals shall mean the document transmitted to you and stored on our server by DnDynamics (including all headings, narrative, and related information), which sets forth the estimated value of a domain name. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Appraisal, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Appraisal.
- 2. Indemnity
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold DnDynamics, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' and experts fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of your Appraisal or Appraisals, your use of the services, your connection to the service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- 3. No Resale
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of an Appraisal, any portion of this site, or access to this site. This includes the domain name Appraisal and any other information contained at domainappraisal.org.
- 4. Values
- Appraised values can differ significantly from actual sale prices, and sale prices may be inconsistent. Appraisers sometimes differ widely in their opinions of value. Appraisers, like buyers and sellers, do not know everything about the domain, the market, or the many other considerations that might influence the value. Differences sometimes result from a client presenting the domain in a very positive or negative light, especially if there are no data to the contrary. Many factors can affect value. An Appraisal is only an opinion a sale is a fact.
- 5. Trademark Information
- DnDynamics, the DnDynamics logo, and other DnDynamics logos and Appraisals are trademarks of DnDynamics. Without DnDynamics prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner.
- 6. Copyrights, Trademarks, and Ownership
- All Appraisals are based on the assumptions that you are the absolute owner of the submitted domain name and that there are no copyright, trademark or other intellectual property infringements.
- 7. Limitation Of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that DnDynamics shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if DnDynamics has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read All FAQ's»
Yes, customers purchase the Premium Portfolio Appraisal for many reasons including to gain additional leverage when buying or selling groups of lower value domain names.
Yes, we take every precaution to make sure that your payment and personal information are secure. Our technical staff constantly monitors the integrity of our servers to ensure that your experience with domainappraisal.org is a safe one.
Yes, we have a sample of every appraisal that we offer. Click to view our basic appraisal, premium appraisal, enterprise appraisal, basic portfolio appraisal, or premium portfolio appraisal.
Copyright 2013 by Domain Name Dynamics LLC. All rights reserved.