The Enterprise Appraisal is our most comprehensive domain name valuation. It includes a comprehensive assessment report describing the factors analyzed using our methodology along with the analysis of nine comparable sales. It is recommended for individuals and companies involved in high value domain name transactions
Our methodology is the approach we have developed for analyzing the different attributes of a domain name by examining it from a variety of angles providing insight into the different uses and applications of the domain name. Our methodology coupled with our appraisers' industry knowledge and understanding is what makes our appraisals the most accurate.
We guarantee the Enterprise Appraisal for the following situations: If you are selling your domain name we guarantee that it will sell within 12% of the appraised value, or if being used for tax purposes we guarantee that it will be accepted by the IRS.
- Comprehensive comparable sales analysis
- Nine comparable sales are displayed providing insight about sale prices of related domain names. Each comparable sale includes a 21-factor analysis of the contributing attributes of the sale.
- Comparable sales information
- Nine comparable sales are displayed providing insight about sale prices of related domain names.
- 30-factor analysis
- The 30-factor analysis is a thorough examination of the different attributes that affect the value of a domain name. The factor are used in conjunction with current market conditions to determine an accurate value.
- Two or more industry-expert appraisers
- Two or more industry experts are involved during the analysis of the factors and the determination of the domain name's current market value.
- Completed in 4 Days
- The appraisal will be completed within 4 business days.
- Automation-free appraisal process
- Each appraisal is performed without the aid of any type of automated valuation software or scripts. Analysis of the different factors along with the determination of value is performed by actual industry experts.
- Assessment report (PDF)
- A report including all of the appraisal information using the Portable Document Format (PDF) is delivered via email. It can be downloaded or viewed on-line with a browser equipped with Adobe Reader.
TRUSTe Certified Privacy
TRUSTe helps consumers identify trustworthy online organizations through their Web Privacy Seal program. DomainAppraisal.org is among many trusted companies that are part of the program, such as eBay, Pepsi, and Intuit.
Better Business Bureau Accredited
The Better Business Bureau sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business practices. DomainAppraisal.org is BBB accredited.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our appraisals. The appraisal guarantee provided is applicable for the purpose of selling a domain name or for use with the IRS.
128-bit SSL Certificate
An SSL certificate is an internet protocol designed to provide secure communications over the internet. It protects your payment and personal information with 128-bit encryption.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the appraisal guarantee valid for?
- The guarantee is valid for up to 40 days after the appraisal has been completed. The time period begins from the completion date stated on the appraisal certificate.
- How long is the link to my appraisal valid?
- The appraisal link will stay active indefinitely. You are able to view your appraisal anytime using the provided link.
- Do I have to own the domain to get an appraisal?
- No, customers purchase appraisals for many reasons including buying domain names, selling domain names, asset valuations, and tax purposes.
- Can the Enterprise Appraisal be used for lower value domains?
- Yes, customers purchase the Enterprise Appraisal for many reasons including to gain additional leverage when buying or selling lower value domain names.
- Do I have to be a company to purchase an Enterprise Appraisal?
- No, the Enterprise Appraisal is available to both individuals as well as companies for domain name valuations.
- Marc Ostrofsky, Seller of Business.com for World Record $7.5 Million
“These guys did a great job on appraising a domain for my firm. Fast, accurate, on
time, and on budget! Use them.”
Copyright 2012 by Domain Name Dynamics LLC. All rights reserved.