Home>Products>Basic Portfolio Appraisal
The Basic Portfolio Appraisal provides a basic valuation of a portfolio of twenty or more domain names. This appraisal assesses the aggregate value of the domains, rather than the individual value of each domain. The Basic Portfolio Appraisal is recommended for companies or individuals assessing their net worth or anyone interested in buying or selling multiple domain names.
The Basic Portfolio appraisal utilizes the same methodology as our Premium Portfolio Appraisal but takes into consideration lees factors, has a less extensive assessment report, does not include comparable sales or Basic Appraisals of the top 10% of domain names in the portfolio.
Our methodology is the approach we have developed for analyzing the different attributes of a domain name by examining it from a variety of angles providing insight into the different uses and applications of the domain name. Our methodology coupled with our appraisers' industry knowledge and understanding is what makes our appraisals the most accurate. We guarantee each portfolio appraisal's value for the purpose of selling the portfolio.
- 15-factor analysis
- The 15-factor analysis is a thorough examination of the different attributes that affect the value of a domain name. The factor are used in conjunction with current market conditions to determine an accurate value.
- One industry-expert appraiser
- One industry expert performs the analysis of the factors and the determination of the domain name's current market value.
- Completed in 4 Days
- The appraisal will be completed within 4 business days.
- Automation-free appraisal process
- Each appraisal is performed without the aid of any type of automated valuation software or scripts. Analysis of the different factors along with the determination of value is performed by actual industry experts.
- Assessment report (PDF)
- A report including all of the appraisal information using the Portable Document Format (PDF) is delivered via email. It can be downloaded or viewed on-line with a browser equipped with Adobe Reader.
TRUSTe Certified Privacy
TRUSTe helps consumers identify trustworthy online organizations through their Web Privacy Seal program. DomainAppraisal.org is among many trusted companies that are part of the program, such as eBay, Pepsi, and Intuit.
Better Business Bureau Accredited
The Better Business Bureau sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business practices. DomainAppraisal.org is BBB accredited.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our appraisals. The appraisal guarantee provided is applicable for the purpose of selling a domain name or for use with the IRS.
128-bit SSL Certificate
An SSL certificate is an internet protocol designed to provide secure communications over the internet. It protects your payment and personal information with 128-bit encryption.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the appraisal guarantee valid for?
- The guarantee is valid for up to 40 days after the appraisal has been completed. The time period begins from the completion date stated on the appraisal certificate.
- How long is the link to my appraisal valid?
- The appraisal link will stay active indefinitely. You are able to view your appraisal anytime using the provided link.
- Can other people see my appraisal without my consent?
- No, the appraisal link is only disclosed in the notification email for the completed appraisal. However, per your discretion, you may provide the link to anyone to view the appraisal.
- Is the Basic Portfolio Appraisal accurate?
- Yes, the Basic Portfolio Appraisal is accurate. Although it does not take into consideration as many factors as our more advanced appraisal it is still an accurate representation of the current market value of the domain name portfolio.
- Can the Basic Portfolio Appraisal be used for high value domains?
- Yes, although the Basic Portfolio Appraisal it recommended for lower value domain names because of the limited amount of factors analyzed, it can still be used to get a current market value for high value domain names.
- Marc Ostrofsky, Seller of Business.com for World Record $7.5 Million
“These guys did a great job on appraising a domain for my firm. Fast, accurate, on
time, and on budget! Use them.”
Copyright 2012 by Domain Name Dynamics LLC. All rights reserved.